DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Shake well before use.
- Rate: 1ml per 2k kg body weight administered orally.
Nilzan Plus is safe to use with young, pregnant and/or lactating animals and can be used concurrently with other treatments or vaccinations.
Note: Animals in late pregnancy should be handled gently.
Some animals may diarrhoea after dosing but this only lasts 24-36 hours.
High yielders may show a transient reduction milk in production for 48 hours after handling and dosing.
- 3.0% w/v Oxyclozanide BP (vet)
- 1.5% w/v Levamisole Hydrochloride BP (vet)
- 0.382% w/v Cobalt Sulphate
Directions for use
- Use all year round and especially when simultaneous treatment of liver flukes, stomach flukes, roundworms and lungworms is required.
- Also use prophylactically to deworm new stocks.
- Deworm all livestock after every three months.
Note: In areas where Liver flukes are endemic, a more rigorous deworming schedule is recommended to prevent chronic fascoliasis.
- Meat: 14 days
- Milk: 1 day
There are no reviews yet.