Benefits of FERRARI GOLD®
- Full stabilized liquid formulated to correct deficiencies in fast growing crops.
- Binding properties provide more efficient utilization of nutrients.
- Contains boron and magnesium to assist calcium uptake.
- Very safe and gentle on crops (contains no chloride or sodium-based chelating agents).
- Excellent nutrient & chemical compatibility boron, required for calcium uptake, sugar transport and fruit filling and key in cell wall strengthening and skin quality
- Contains range of trace elements that effectively activate the uptake of magnesium and calcium.
- Magnesium forms an essential part of chlorophyll structure.
|Crop||Rate of application||Remarks|
|Vegetables: (Tomatoes, Capsicums, Kales, Broccoli, Onions, Lettuce, Cabbages, Beans, Peas, Herbs, Potatoes, Carrots etc.)||Foliar: 3-4 L/ha in (3 ml per litre of water)
|Repeat treatment once.|
|Ornamentals (Rose, Carnations, Arabicum, Gypsophilla, Lilies etc.), and Coffee||Foliar: 3 ml per litre of water
|Two treatments per cycle..|
|Fruit trees (Apple, Avocado, Grape, Banana, Pawpaw, Passion fruit, Orange, Mango, etc.)||3 ml per litre of water||Application prior to flowering and at fruiting stage.|
SPRAY MIXTURE PREPARATION: Agitate the contents well before dilution. Mix enough FERRARI GOLD® for one days’ application and do not let the spray mix to stand overnight. The product can also be mixed with other fertilizers and/or pesticides.
COMPATIBILITY: FERRARI GOLD® is compatible with a wide range of commonly used spray agrochemicals. However, it is advisable to always mix a small quantity and observe for precipitation before mixing on large scale.
APPLICATION METHOD: Apply FERRARI GOLD® as foliar spray ensuring full coverage of the foliage or through fertigation.
PRECAUTION: DO NOT contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the product or used containers.
STORAGE: Store FERRARI GOLD® in the closed, original container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not store for prolonged periods of time in direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.