Confidor WG 70 is the best systemic soil and foliar treatment that has been designed to eliminate all chewing, sucking, and harmful soil pests. It is used to protect crops such as marijuana, coffee, palm trees, ornamental plants, vegetables, sugarcane, and tobacco, among many others. It is ideal for use when farmers run a bit late to use a preventive ecological product.
- When applying confidor as a spray, conveniently mix 0.4ml of confidor in 1 liter of water, and treat once per week until the pest problem is eliminated
- When used as an irrigation treatment, 0.4ml of confidor are mixed in 1 liter of water, and the treatment is applied every 5-6 days.
Note: For safety measures spraying should be done for two to three weeks while irrigation should be done for three to four weeks. Do not apply the treatment towards the end of the flowering period.
- Red beetle
- Mealybugs, among other leaf piercers
- Treating the soil with confidor WG 70 is the most effective way of controlling a huge range of sucking pests.
- It is registered for the treatment and control of various aphids, scale insects, Silverleaf, whitefly, leafminers, thrips, mealybugs, and whiteflies.
- It stops the feeding of larvae, thus resulting in increased crop yields.
There are no reviews yet.