- SERVICE AND WARRANTY
- All items available on farmshop.co.ke are delivered to you with the brand’s warranty and protection promise!
- All items available on farmshop.co.ke are guaranteed being original stock from the brand, the distributor or the manufactory warehouse. They carry a limited original warranty from the brand or the distributor that protects them against any manufacturing default.
- Item(s) purchased on co.ke can be taken to any Farm Shop retail store in Kenya for after-sales-service or repair. Farm Shop after-sales-service will facilitate your query but will not be held responsible for the brand’s commitment.
- In case the product is defected on delivery, the after-sales service will decide whether the product should be replaced or repaired. However, repairs are not accepted under the following conditions:
- The defect is due to improper use (misuse, packaging breaks after delivery, exposure to liquid, abuse or etc.…)
- The serial number or packaging on the product is unknown.
- The item has been opened & tampered by a third party.
- REPAIR CONDITIONS:
- There is no warranty without a receipted proof of purchase.
- For more information, contact us on email@example.com or call our customer service number.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We are happy to assist you and manage all your requests for return and/or exchange!
- Our return policy is valid for 14 days from the day you receive your tool, only if the product is brand new, in a re-sellable condition and the consumables & accessories are still sealed in, having all the packing. Based on that, exchange or refund can be granted within the 14 days
- Item(s) purchased on farmshop.co.ke may be returned and/or exchanged either by pickup or directly to your nearest Farm Shop agrovet.
- If you have received an item(s) that is defective (e.g., delivered with ripped or missing parts, or other damage) it may be returned for a replacement or full credit upon approval.
- Please remember:
- The item(s) should be in its original and unopened packaging, along with the corresponding original order confirmation, delivery note, accessories, and free gifts.
- In case the customer paid in cash or Debit card, refund will be in Mpesa.
- For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to serve you.
- Our Returns and Exchanges promise:
- 14 Days Returns
From the day you receive your item, our return policy is valid for 14 days.
- Easy Returns and Exchanges
You can visit us in any Farm Shop Agrovet in Kenya.
- Get a refund
If the item is defective on delivery* (upon approval of after-sales-service).
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In-Store Refund Policy
- Our general return policy
You can return an item upon approval within 14 days of purchase.
- What do I do if an electrical product I’ve purchased is damaged?
Please call our customer service number. We will assist you
e-Store Return & Refunds
- Which documents do I need to bring to store for a refund or exchange?
The order confirmation and the delivery note are both mandatory for any refund or exchange to be proceeded.
- What is your Returns and Refund policy?
Our return policy is a 14 Days Exchange and/or Refund upon approval.
If for some reasons, you are not satisfied and you wish to return your purchase, you will need to reach our customer service on 0753016131 or by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on this page www.farmshop.co.ke/contact-us . We’ll be happy to serve you.
- What if I have received a defective product?
Defective items (e.g., items delivered with ripped or missing parts, or other damage) may be returned for a replacement or full credit upon approval. They must be reported within 14 days from the date of reception of the item. Please contact us on this page www.farmshop.co.ke/contact-us , or reach our customer service on tel: 0753016131. We will be happy to serve you.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- You can now order online and pay cash at your doorstep!
- Cash-on-Delivery is available on agricultural inputs and fresh produce items delivered by Farm Shop,
- Cash on Delivery will be either by cash or Mpesa at the delivery time. Our delivery team can not accept Credit Cards or Debit Cards.
- Upon delivery, the carrier will collect the due amount for the order total, including delivery and handling fees,
- Payment for COD will only be accepted in the local currency (Ksh),
Here’s how it works:
- Order online
Place your order and choose your payment method. Write down your order number.
- We deliver your order
A text message and/or a call will be initiated while your order is on its way to be received.
- Pay with cash at your door
The carrier will collect the due amount for the total order, including handling fees.
- farmshop.co.ke offers a FREE delivery service for large purchases. Free delivery is applicable for areas within Nairobi only for now.
- While purchasing your item(s), please remember to provide us with a correct mobile phone number. Our dedicated delivery team will call you when they are on their way and give you an estimated time of arrival.
- Please note: all delivery slots are subject to availability and some products are delivered directly by the manufacturer.
DELIVERY TO WORK OR HOME
- You can save your preferred delivery address within Kenya, in your profile. You can also use an alternative address if you want to send a gift to someone. In that case, keep the billing address as yours.
- Sensitive areas might be subject to delivery restrictions.
- Which areas does our delivery cover?
We cover all select areas within Nairobi, Kiambu, Makueni, Machakos, Embu, Tharakanithi and Meru.
For more information on delivery regions, Please contact us on this page www.farmshop.co.ke/contact-us , or reach our customer service on tel: 0753016131
- When will you receive your items?
Fresh produce shall be delivered in Nairobi within 3 hours of your placing the order.
Agricultural inputs and farming tools shall be delivered within 48 hours of your placing an order.
Agricultural services and medicines shall be delivered within 24 hours of your placing an order. A premium delivery charge may be levied on invoice towards this.
- Farm Shop ensures daily deliveries from 8am to 5pm, daily from Monday to Friday.
Deliveries shall be from 8am to 2pm on Saturday.
No deliveries shall be on Sundays.
- How can I cancel or reschedule my delivery?
You need to call Farm Shop before the chosen time slot if you wish to reschedule the delivery,
In case of cancellation, call Farm Shop before the chosen time slot for a refund,
- In case of any delay, Farm Shop will inform you in advance and reschedule the delivery
- In case you’re not present, the driver will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes
- You can call Farm Shop at any time for any complaints or suggestions,
- Do I need to be present at the time of delivery?
We request that our customers be present at the delivery time, however in case of unseen circumstances where you are not available, someone must be present to receive and sign a proof of delivery
- Is my personal information kept confidential?
For more information about the available areas, please contact us as we are constantly expanding our delivery services. Call us 0753016131